Trackmatic Solutions is a SaaS provider of cloud based real time routing and fleet management systems.
The systems we create are used in high intensity distribution departments by a number of high profile clients (Famous Brands, The Fruitspot, Vector Logistics and Coricraft just to name a few) . They are used by our clients for the day to day operations of planning, dispatching and monitoring their fleet of vehicles.
Our systems are created from a wide array of technologies spread across a number of different platforms. Our focus is on high throughput, scalable distributed systems which are required to scale side by side with the business.
We are looking for an experienced data integrity manager to be in charge of the core data integrity team.
The roles and responsibilities would include:
- Manage the data integrity team
- Oversee all requirements and requests
- Take responsibility for the quality of the team’s work
- Generate appropriate reports for review by management
- The accurate plotting of geo-spatial coordinates
- Overall maintenance of the delivery points of which a client’s profile consists
- Ensure that the system accurately reflects data generated by a client after routing occurs and a trip is completed
- Ensure the best possible quality of data in the system
- Any anomalous data or action is investigated and attended to
- Extract accurate and appropriate data from the correct sources
- Review trips and the stops made thereon
- Meeting client deadlines
- Help customers get the most out of our software
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and solutions
These are the kind of skills we are looking for:
- Passion – They must have a passion for data integrity.
- Management – They should be able to manage a team of agents and run the department effectively.
- Team Player – They should be able to work with a team of agents to achieve a common goal.
- Analytical Skills – They should be able to analyse the insights collected from data in the system.
- Computer Literate – They should have a strong understanding of technology (MS Office, Call Centre programs, Google Apps and browsers, etc.)
- Business Acumen – They must be able to communicate with clients professionally with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Metrics Driven – They should be able to move quickly through their tasks, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
- Attention to Detail – They should be a perfectionist when it comes to the detail.
Experience & Education
- A completed matric is essential.
- A degree is not essential; work experience will count for more.
- They must have a data capturing background in a technical environment.
- Previous management experience is required.
Download Job Specifications