Trackmatic Solutions is a SaaS provider of cloud based real time routing and fleet management systems.
The systems we create are used in high intensity distribution departments by a number of high profile clients (Famous Brands, The Fruitspot, Vector Logistics and Coricraft just to name a few) . They are used by our clients for the day to day operations of planning, dispatching and monitoring their fleet of vehicles.
Our systems are created from a wide array of technologies spread across a number of different platforms. Our focus is on high throughput, scalable distributed systems which are required to scale side by side with the business.
Trackmatic is looking for a Customer Service Manager in Johannesburg who not only loves to help customers, but also genuinely cares about them. If you’re a team player who wants to help us continue to grow Trackmatic, we’d love to talk to you.
Trackmatic is dedicated to giving our customers fast, helpful, and friendly answers to any questions they have about our software. Not only will you answer how-to questions, but also technical questions about Trackmatic functionality and integrations.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Service department.
The roles and responsibilities would include:
- Develop and execute best practices and KPIs across all functional areas in order to ensure the delivery of a phenomenal customer experience.
- Continually seek out and implement new tools, communications, or workflows that can streamline processes, increase efficiency and improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate with department leaders to continually improve customer satisfaction with all aspects of the brand, including but not limited to, site experience, customer service, transactional emails, fulfilment, product quality and availability.
- Help customers get the most out of our software and respond to user support requests via email ticket support, support requests that come up on our online community, and phone requests.
- Escalate support requests and bugs to the innovation team – triage, diagnose, and resolve technical issues and reduce support requests.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and solutions and answering customer concerns via phone, e-mail or chat.
- Use Zendesk and help the team get the most out of Zendesk.
- Identify and implement efficiencies and best-practices.
- Identify trends/issues and come up with solutions.
These are the kind of skills we are looking for:
- Passion – They must have a passion for customer service.
- Team Player – They should be able to work with a team of agents to achieve a common goal.
- Analytical Skills – They should be able to analyse the insights collected from data in the system.
- Computer Competency – They should have a strong understanding of technology (MS Office, Call Centre programs, Google Apps and browsers etc.)
- Business Acumen – They must be able to communicate with clients professionally with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Metrics driven – They should be able to move quickly through tickets, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting – They should be a customer service star with strong troubleshooting skills
Experience & Education
- A degree is not essential; work experience will count for more.
- They must have a customer service background in a technical environment.
- Familiarity with a ticket based support tool such as Zendesk and phone based support will be advantageous.
Download Job Specifications